Thursday, July 4, 2013

24 Facts About Me

I've been tagged by Izzah yang baru buat blog. Alia pun kena buat juga.




So here goes, 24 fun-random-maybeboring about me.

1. My nicknames : Ili, Yayah, Naqiah.

2. Being youngest doesn't mean to always have things your way.

3. In a 9 year old relationship. Kantoi kecik-kecik dah pandai couple.

4. Don't have a lot of friends just because. Not the group type of person except with my cousins. I prefer to have lots of bestfriends rather than being in a group of friends. But bestfriends are just so special and hard to find, so I only have few.

5. I looovveee chocolatessssss and ice creaaaamm. When I was small, I took upah gosok baju abang for a RM 2 ice cream.

6. I collect cameras. I won't buy just for collection. Memang akan pakai sampai rosak and then simpan elok-elok. Started to collect with my dad's 30 year old canon EF camera.

7. Love art but can't draw. Even doodle. I can't even doodle.

8. I'm a cake decorator but I hate to bake certain things. Like the small chocolate chip cookies or macarons or those biskut raya or cake yang so complicated.

9. Addicted to make up and big wide shawls. Currently la.

10. Not the type that stay up late. Pukul 12 memang akan tidur. Kalau after than that mesti sebab banyak kerja.

11. Nenek and atuk belah mak orang jawa. Till this day, I still don't understand why they didn't teach bahasa jawa to my mom and her siblings. So my mom tau cakap sikit je. I really wish I can speak jawa.

12. I have sooo many green shawls but I don't have much of green baju. Weird.

13. I don't think I can work in an office or hotel environment. Ever.

14. Easily paranoid, panic, and lose temper.

15. I sometimes feel that my sarcasm is my superpower.

16. My sister can drive to KL and it doesn't bother my mom a bit. But as for me, nak pergi bakery shop kat Seksyen 13 pun my mom teman. My mom yang nak teman ok.

17. Addicted to teh tarik. Tea is my caffeine. Can't stay awake without it.

18. I can't remember the last time I ate my own decorated cookies. Maybe 2 years. Dengar orang cakap sedap so it doesn't bother me to taste the cookies anymore.

19. Bad migraine leads to a trip to the saloon. Buat hair and scalp treatment dapat urut.

20. Selagi tak rosak tak boleh beli baru or buang. Gadgets, phone case, etc.

21. When I started to accept my flow of life, I'm happier. I think it was 2 years ago that I understood about "Everything happens for a reason".

22. Can't wear high heels or shoes that are not comfortable. Beauty is pain. But it's not beauty when you have the pain look on your face and can't stop saying "adoiii".

23. Mengamalkan concept "Sleep cures everything". It's very helpful when you're stress.

24. Omg I'm 24 this year. My mom got married at my age. But I'm on the other hand, still clingy with my parents. Muahahahaha.





2 comments:

  1. My mom kahwin at the age of 19. Now what that makes meeeeeeeeeeee argh *tarik rambut lagi stress* hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah stress kan bila compare. Like how, why and whaaat..??

    ReplyDelete