Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pemenang Radiusite

 
 
 
 

Went out with my other half.
Wore Radiusite's shawl.
Macam biasa buli boyfriend untuk tangkap gambar.
Post kat instagram tag #radiusite.
Picture above is the one that I uploaded.
 
 
Few days later, tetiba Radiusite tagged and announced me as one of the raya winners (20 orang).
I was like "laaa ada competition ke".
Dengan tak pakai baju kurung nya. Raya la sangat.
And my sister cakap gambar tu buruk, simple sangat. Jealous letteww.
Who cares, I won. Happy. Huhu.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Already received the gift.
Will upload later pakai shawl tu pula.
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I don't know why I have this
habit of taking pictures of myself
  dalam kereta sambil tunggu my other half.
Kalau orang lalu sebelah sure rasa pelik.

No comments:

Post a Comment