Monday, January 6, 2014

Twins Of Faith 2013



The final weekend of 2013, I went to Twins of Faith. The theme for 2013 was The Sunnah The Better. This was my second time for Twins of Faith. Fell in love the first time in 2012 and I was so looking forward for the next one.



Went with my sister and cousins. Except for my sister, my MakTeh belanja the tickets for her nieces yang kecik-kecik (youngest). She offered to 5 of us but only me, Alia and Hanan yang dapat pergi. Shukran jazilan ya MakTeh...!!







Day 1 :
Denim jubbah beli kat Makkah.
Shawl by AlHijab Sisters.









Selfie sebelum mula Talk.









The Apartheid Wall.
Will write another post about this.









The four of us.
Alia, Hanan, me and sister.









Day 2 :
Jubbah by Love to Dress bought at Fashion Valet.
The jubbah dress is nice.
Longgar tak ada body shape pun tapi maybe my arms are just huge, ketat la sikit kat lengan.
So I wore it with kimono cardigan by Rina Salleh Clothing.
Shawl by Tudung People. Double layer no need to wear inner. Love it..!!

I wasn't at the main hall when this graffiti art was made.
The way my sister bercerita, macam wow sangat cara di lukis. 









Hee comel kan.
Not that I'm saying we are comel
(walaupun cucu-cucu Sajari memang comel. Astagfirullahaladzim perasan nyaaa)
but the concept gambar ni comel.
Ada one more - Gain Knowledge, It's Sunnah tapi tak tangkap gambar pula dengan tu.












I find TOF 2012 was more interesting as there were more corners sampai tak tau nak pilih yang mana. But 2013 ni, cuma ada dua, Main Hall and Workshop. The talks were amazing, no doubt about that. Don't get me wrong, I learnt a lot. But didn't get a chance to listen to marriage talk sebab beratur sangat panjang and also few others talk kat Workshop memang tak dapat nak pergi. Tapi the most important thing, banyak ilmu yang dapat.







I'm just going to share apa yang sempat dapat tulis. Bila dengar talks memang semangat konon nak tulis macam-macam. Tapi bila tengah focus dengar tu terlupa nak tulis semua. And kalau macam terboring sikit and terngantuk sikit (memang 'ter' ok, at least jujur) I would rather keluar and bagi my sit to orang yang tak ngantuk. Hee.





Things I benefit from TOF 2013 :
(if I'm not mistaken, do correct me if I'm wrong sebab sometimes cara kita paham agak berlainan)
(and I'm just writing this in the simplest way. Elaboration? You can search for it)


- If you cannot thank someone/people, it will lead to not thanking ALLAH SWT.


- The gift of having control to dominant


- Awaking everyday, sleeping everynight.....ALHAMDULILLAH.


- Be a thankful slave


- Repent is sins turn into good deeds


- Be in this world as though you are a traveller


- Work (pray) everyday like it's the last day


- Ask forgiveness for even the littlest things


- You should change to show you're a MUSLIM


- Do = not to please people but to please ALLAH SWT


- If you do things for the sake of Allah SWT, Allah SWT will  grant you with goods


- Aurah = The more you show of the outside, the less you show of the inside


- There's no such thing as showing off when it comes to knowledge


- Give..!! Even if you only have half a date (kurma)









Actually banyak lagi. Of course banyak lagi. Banyak about sunnah Rasulullah SAW. I remember a saying that if we don't try to do what is sunnah, it will lead us not doing what is obliged.




 

For this year 2014, I'm not sure if I'll be going ke tak. Sebab my wedding day dah nak dekat dah time tu. But I really do suggest for you to go. If belum ready nak change or anything, pergi juga. It will open your eyes and mind. And everytime pergi Twins of Faith ni the way it is memang sangat laid back. You can keluar masuk hall or corners anytime. The volunteers are always ready to help so you don't feel lost or blur. Nak duduk makan sorang-sorang pun tak rasa segan. Sebab memang sangat chill. You will always be greeted with smiles. You will not be judged ever during TOF, InsyaAllah.












Menyesal tak bawa camera like last year. Sebab fikirkan DSLR tu berat. Guna handphone je.







No comments:

Post a Comment