Wednesday, April 24, 2013

From Tumblr to This

I think about a month ago I made a tumblr account. Sebab rasa macam dah ada blogspot for business, so for personal buat tumblr pula la.

But, tetiba rasa tumblr macam boring. I don't know. Not for me kot. I think I'm just so used to blogspot punya settings and all. 

And since tumblr tu baru sebulan, baik laaa cepat-cepat tukar ke blogspot sebelum banyak entry dah tulis kat situ. So should I delete my tumblr ?

The truth is, I just need a place to write. And here are the reasons why I make a personal account :
(Copy paste dari tumblr sebab malas nak type panjang-panjang balik)



1. Facebook = personal
2. Twitter = writing is limited
3. Blogspot = business
4. Instagram = pictures only
5. Need something yang both personal tapi untuk public.
6. To keep me sane. Ngehehehe.
7. Need a place untuk ‘konon review’ about things I love. Desserts, spa, shawls, etc.
8. Sebab sometimes kalau tak banyak order, confirm tidur siang. At least now I have something to write. 
9. Need a place where I can write, post pictures, but I don’t really mind if people baca ke tak.
10. Dah banyak sangat beli buku nak buat-buat macam diary tapi sudahnya lupa sebab asyik duduk kat computer

Sekian.





No comments:

Post a Comment