Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Prelove Party



Yeay...!! Prelove party at Old Blossom Box, Laman Seri Business Park, Seksyen 13 Shah Alam.
Tingkat atas sekali boleh naik lift. Atas AmBank.

Nanti I'll be there jual cupcakes, cookies and another thing that I haven't decide on. Maybe jelly maybe brookies maybe cake sugee.

Awesome baju dari Jezmine, Ami, Shea Rasol and more..!!! Eeiikkk. Ok I'm so excited.




So what do I suggest kalau pergi event-event macam ni ? Sila bawa duit banyak.

Trust me. When I opened a booth at Hello Deer Save Gava Charity event by Nurul Wonder Wardrobe last year, I totally forgot nak bawa duit banyak. Ada RM 50 je time tu. Dah la time tu Suri jual shawls dia yang cantik-cantik tu. Jezmine with her cute things and Nurul jual her gorgeous baju-baju. And mata ini hanya mampu memandang je la.
Ok terbebel panjang.




Everyone is invited. Do bring your friends, family, and money..!

See you there. Say hi to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment