Sunday, April 28, 2013

OBB Prelove Party


Yesterday at OldBlossomBox's prelove party. Saya jual cupcakes, cookies and jellies.

Terima kasih sangat-sangat to all yang datang and support kami. Teharuu.

Jelly habis dulu. Sangat laku. Then cookies. Followed by cupcakes. Alhamdulillah.

But someone did came to me and asked me to bake more next time. Hehe InsyaAllah dear. Will do.

Sorry tak banyak gambar since tak sempat sangat nak tangkap. Kalau sempat pun lupa. Huu.
Paling geram that I totally forgot to take picture with Jezmine, Ami, and Shea. Sabar je la. Maybe next time jumpa lagi. I hope so.








Me and my 'handbags'


Wearing AMANI kimono cardie by Rina Salleh Clothing.
Lately sangat addicted with the tops and shawls kat butik tu.
My sister and I pergi at least once a week to shop there.
Sukaaaa.

Shawl by AlHijabSisters.



Sorry dear bestfriend. Took a picture of you tapi gelap la. But thank you so much Eryn for helping me out. Dia teman jaga with me, and then dinner makan besar kat Jemari. How to kurus?




No comments:

Post a Comment