Wednesday, April 24, 2013

SPM




So true.
“Pencapaian akademik bukanlah penentu berjaya nya hidup seseorang ataupun tidak”




When I was small I wanted to be an architect. I took lukisan kejuruteraan. Make sure score yang tu and add math. Fizik pun la. Tapi tak berapa nak score kat situ :P

But I always said ‘Entah-entah nanti sudahnya jadi accountant macam Abah, Mama and kakak.’

But guess what. After SPM dapat buat course Landscape architecture. Bertahan 6 minggu at Uitm Perak. Cause I was like ‘Pokok what???’.

So I changed to ACCA course (accounting). Along the way tangan menggatal try-try buat cake. Mama hantar buat part-time at cake decorating courses here and there. It was just a part-time thing. At first.


And finally, after 2 years of that, Abah asked me to take Culinary course. But tak minat masak. So I chose Pastry Art course.
From there I learnt from bread to sugar showpiece. But even that, I still want to be a cake artist. It opened my eyes of what my true passion really is.



Tak pernah menyesal quit those 2 courses yang sangat gempak tu. Tak pernah menyesal try and wasted my time with the 2 courses. Because somehow, it brought me here. To where I’m doing what I truly love.



Since I was small I wanted to be an architect. Sekarang baru paham kenapa. I’m more on the creative side. I wanted to create something. To design something. And that something turned out to be not houses nor buildings. But cakes. Edible things. Things that can make me fat. Hehe.



So for future SPM candidates, it’s true that SPM result doesn’t determine who you will become. But of course you still have to work hard and try the best that you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment