Sunday, October 27, 2013

MAC MakeUp Base

MAC review on the make up base. These are what I've tried. I'm being super honest tulis review ni.
 


 
 
 
Only these 5 things. Banyak lagi brand MAC I've tried.
Tapi nak review on these je dulu.
 
 
 
 
Moisturizer.
Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15.
I loovveeee this. Tak oily. The texture is quite thick so you feel like tahan lama on the face.
Feels good on your skin.
But I may be akan try moisturizer lain juga. Like the Lightful Softening Lotion maybe.
 
 
 

 
Foundation.
Matchmaster SPF 15.
I don't like this.
Why? Because everytime lepas pakai ni my face akan break out.
The texture is very light. And maybe because of that lagi senang nak masuk pores and block them.
Maybe la because of that. Maybe memang tak sesuai for my skin.
Before this I tried brand Clinique. It was ok. I prefer that one than this.

 
 

 
Prep + Prime
Fortified Skin Enhancer.
Super love love love this..!!
Can wear this with or without foundation. Still best.
It's like skin tone corrector.
Yang ni kalau habis I will buy the same one again.
Teringin nak try the BB cream. Tapi I just soo love this one.
Not sure if I should try the BB cream or not.
 
 
 

 
Compact Powder.
Studio Perfect.
Nope, I don't like this.
I used to wear Benefit. For 3 years memang pakai tu je. Tapi ni menggatal nak try MAC pula.
Don't like it for the finishing touch. Nampak macam pakai bedak tebal sangat.
When I sweat, lagi nampak obvious.
Break out juga ni. Habis penuh pimple okayyy.
But guess what, before tangkap gambar ni, I accidently dropped this on the floor.
Bedak tak pecah pun. Whoaa so padat.
 
 
 

 
Concealer.
Select Moisture Cover.
Sangat sayang pada ini.
Yang ni liquid. Easy to apply, easy to blend kan.
Even after pakai everything, boleh still apply ni and tak akan nampak obvious.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love 3 out of 5 things. Ok la juga kan. Lain-lain skin lain effect nya. Brand gempak tak semestinya semua akan ok. For the foundation, I will habiskan juga and then baru beli baru. But not the compact powder. Will buy the usual Benefit punya and will just use MAC compact powder tu for keluar biasa-biasa je around Shah Alam makan kat kedai mamak (specific betul).


 


1 comment:

  1. yah concealer tu sweat proof tak ? and i read really good reviews about laura silk creme foundation. ive been using benefit hello flawless oxygen tu pun best jugak. but i wouldnt recommend for oily skin.. yg tu memang kena letak loose powder on top.

    ReplyDelete