Sunday, August 18, 2013

MAC Birthday Present

 
 
 
My birthday present given by my beloved cousin, Izzah
MAC lipstick and the biggest pallete eye shadow with four colours of eye shadows.
Masa buka present ni, I was like "Ohhheemgeee, awesome nyaaaa"
And then perasaan untuk memenuhkan pallete tu membuak-buak. Amboi.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The lipstick.
Colour : Dare You @ Cabar Kau :P
 
 
When I first saw the lipstick I thought it's sooo red.
But bila pakai it suits perfectly. Red but not too red.
This is my very first lipstick.
Selama ni memang pakai lip gloss je.
 
 
 
 
Nice red..!!!
Senang nak match tudung since I have lots of red coloured shawls.
 
Oh, please ignore my tired face.
Been crazy with my cake making job.
 
 





 
The colours from top left : Woodwinked Veluxe Pearl, Satin Taupe, Beauty Marked Velvet,
and Steamy Frost.
 
 
 
 
The 3 colours on the first row are sooo my colours.
Yang turquoise tu is not really me. Memang Izzah cakap dia saja beli.
But I love turquoise hijab, so definitely will try and wear that one.
 
But my favourite between these four is Beauty Marked Velvet.
It's actually black with purple glitters. Cantik je bila pakai.
 
 
 
 
Wearing Satin Taupe and Beauty Marked Velvet.
Love to mix and match.
 







Dear Izzah, thank you for the lovely gift. Memang dua-dua pun tengah crazy with makeups.
And also thank you for making me addicted to lipstick. Balas dendam ek. Haha.
 
The pallete tak muat kat my makeup's toolbox. Solution, I'll buy a pouch big enough for the pallete, and will use it for traveling. Good idea kan. Tapi belum beli lagi la.
 
And haruslah penuhkan lagi pallete tuuuuuu. Black colours. And pink. Need to have pink and red. Horror ke kalau eye shadow merah? Belum cuba belum tau.
 


2 comments:

  1. OMG i loveeee the lipstick colour and i baca macam aku pulak menumpang belajar how to put on makeups hahaha! Ok memang i belajar makeups kat blog ni la jawabnyeeerr hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah wokey. Nanti I buat tutorial pula sebab haritu tak sempat kan. Hakhak.

    ReplyDelete