Monday, May 6, 2013

Archie's Girls


I'm a big fan of Archie's comic. Started reading and collecting since I was 10. Tapi time sekolah menengah stop baca kejap because of financially tak mampu. Huhu. Bila dah make my own money start kumpul and baca balik. But I think start last year dah slow sikit. Once in a while je beli.


So in March, MAC launched The Archie's Girls makeup. Oh memang la menjerit keriangan.

I love makeup. I love Archie. The combination means 'must buy'.

I bought. Sampai 4 things. Went with my cousin and we both just went crazy.
Semangat lepas tu beli Archie comic to take picture while lunch. Heeee.










Here's what I bought.


Betty's make up.

Caramel Sundae Eye shadow.
Loving the colors..!! Light colors. Very nice if tak nak pakai heavy makeup.

Designer Purple Eye liner.
My god..!! Serious ni menyesal beli. Looks weird bila pakai. 
Pandai the sales girl cucuk suruh beli. 






Veronica's make up.

Opulash Mascara.
Not bad. Untuk panjang kan.

Petrol Blue Eye liner.
Very dark blue with glitters. Ok la.
Sometimes I wear with brown eye liner so that tak nampak obvious. But not as bad as the purple one.







Menyesal tak beli lip gloss or lipstick.
Since I'm a vaseline type of person, so I decided tak nak beli masa tu.
Balik rumah baru menyesal. Nevermind.










To prove I'm a big fan of Archie's comic. 
Got a full box of that. I think 100 books ada kot.
Yang kat atas tu pun the small frame with their pictures tu pun sanggup beli juga dulu. 









Now MAC tengah jual Baking Beauties collection. Tak pergi tengok lagi. I'm sure spend money lagi. Haihh. What to do, I'm a cake decorator yang suka make up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment