Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Layers of Cakes




Gambar ini telah di capture Khamis yang lepas. Had to make 3 decorated cakes. Dua 1-tier. Satu 2-tier.

All 14 layers (semangat kira). Just for 3 cakes. Imagine the cakes keluar masuk two ovens.

So I know some bakers, bake the cake as a whole and then for layering tu potong sendiri. Because that was how I learnt dulu pun.

But I just find it easier kalau bake the cake as sheet cakes. Terpulang ikut kesesuaian masing-masing.
Maybe because I don't have the confident to slice nipis-nipis. So I prefer this way. Memang keluar masuk oven pun banyak kali.

And plus, I think that if slice nipis sangat, then banyak cream nak kena letak, when people prefer to taste more of the cake than the cream.





Gambar di bawah tak termasuk dengan red velvet cakes yang waktu itu sedang berada di dalam oven. 



No comments:

Post a Comment