Saturday, May 11, 2013

Baking Beauties





Now at MAC, Baking Beauties collection...!!! Sanggup haritu paksa Mama pergi shopping semata-mata nak beli ni sebab takut sold out. But I think ni tak segempak Archie's Girls collection sebab packaging Baking ni biasa je. 

I'm a cake decorator who loves pakai make up. So tak payah la nak explain panjang-panjang kenapa I wanted this so badly.





In for a treat.
Pearlmatte face powder.
This is for highlighting. Tak try lagi. Baru try kat kedai MAC je but I love it.
At first I wanted to buy the other color, Pink buttercream.
Just because I decorate with buttercream a lot.
Tapi tak sesuai with my skin color.





Eclair.
Paint pot.
(Tak nampak sangat the color dalam gambar)
Eye shadow yang sangat awesome. Loving the color sangat-sangat.
So easy to wear. Just wear this one color is enough. No need to add on color lain.



Rindu buat choux pastry. Cream puff and eclair. Asyik busy je.



So I just bought those two. Plan konon nak beli banyak-banyak macam ada all the money in the world. Tapi sudahnya rasa is not that necessary pun. I'm not a make up artist pun. 





The best part is, today I just found out that all the cakes with the MAC model dalam gambar kat atas sekali tu was designed by Peggy Porschen, a cake designer that I really admire. I have her books ok. Background make up yang I tangkap gambar tu is her book that I bought few years ago. Her creations are just amazing. 








.

No comments:

Post a Comment