Saturday, May 18, 2013

Balance

In life, you may not get everything that you want.

Keep on telling myself masing-masing ada kelebihan and kekurangan.

But still sometimes terlupa and marah bila tak dapat something.






What he texted me after I was feeling so down yesterday.

"Everyone has their own special moment. Not everyone's the same. Sometimes we don't always get what we want. Different people, different way. It's normal that we want everything in life, but there's no need to be sad when we couldn't get it. Maybe you didn't notice but you have advantages that other people didn't have. I know you worked hard when you were studying. That's why you are where you are today. That's what you should be proud of. And I know you can go far."

Ayat tidak sebiji. Telah di edit oleh saya. Tapi maksud sama.


He always knows the right thing to say bila emotional saya terganggu. Terima kasih boyfriend.


No comments:

Post a Comment